Saturday, April 25, 2009

PARTY FOR THE TREES!

Green Party: A night of free Brooklyn Brewery lager (organic beer drinking for a cause!); fashionable Way-farers-inspired shades; glow-stick headbands; and the usual ridiculous. 

We don't really need a reason to party, but if we did, this would be a good one. 

That's a HAWT line. (I promise to never say hawt again.)

Pola and Me, Euro-trip buddies Summer '09. LOVE!
Wearing: Lacoste polo, Theory jacket, neon green Replay belt, Ben Sherman jeans
I was bored that morning so I thought the neon green belt would intrigue.
Yes?

A.Sam, with a reversible "tablecloth-pattern" jacket; and Pola, with her hippie-esque glam
Both rockin' glowstick bands (Is that what they call that?), in very different ways.
 Which do you like better: A.Sam's exaggerated necklace (more like bodylace) or Pola's headband?
P.S.: Peace signs make every outfit work wonders. Unless you're Asian. In which, stop being a FOB. (jk, i srsly wished i were more fobby at times.)

"Popped collar? what's going on here?" -Alex Smash
It wasn't intentional. 
This whole Green Party was quite spontaneous, sorry if I wasn't totally dressed the part.
Yes, I disappoint...rare, but it happens.. ahah. 
(Oh, fun fact: I use to dress really preppy. It made my parents happy. You will be amazed how many Lacoste/Ralph Lauren polos I have. I also have different color slacks from Brooks Brothers. Yeah, I used to shop at Brooks Brothers, and I liked it.)

My homeboys: the Pats. 

Richie Rich, Pat D, Pat W
A party isn't a party until Richie takes his shirt off. Yes, he trimmed. 

Ben, A.Sam, Pat D. 
I adore them. And their different styles that works for each of them respectively.


Listening to: I LOVE COLLEGE-Asher Roth



Pic credits: A.Sam's camera

No comments:

Post a Comment