Friday, April 10, 2009

3 R's: Rest. Reflect. Relax.


I have some blog posts to catch up on..But, this weekend..I'm taking it back to basics and just enjoying the weekend. My parents are hosting a dinner party on Friday so I've been helping out--getting everything organized etc. Thus, the lack of posts this week. Saturday, I'm planning on going to Jersey, catch up some reading in the backyard (hope the weather is nice!!) and hopefully, pencil in a session at the driving range sometime this weekend. Boy, do I miss golf. (I might miss the massage session after golfing more.) 

I'm on Spring Break, and unfortunately, unlike, EVERYONE else, I'm on a staycation. I'm really envious of my friends that went to Jamaica, Mexico, Bahamas, PARIS!, etc. Ugh, I need to save up for Europe in June. But, I'm planning a day at the spa sometime next week. I really really really really need it. Random: On Weds, I went to Jean-Claude Biguine to get a haircut. I'm still undecided on whether or not I like the haircut. eh. Maybe I'll grow into it. 

Well, enjoy your weekend, loves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment