Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So much for following a trend...

Last year, I bought Tory Burch flats like every other women/girl in America. Okay, fine, I bought two. What a mistake.




For FLATS that were over $200, each, they fucking hurt. Now I'm kinda stuck with them because...damn, I paid $200 for them. Hm...I could Ebay them... (note to self: learn how to use ebay to sell things. Being a pro-buyer doesn't really cut it, i guess...)



I'm actually wearing the gold Quinn today, picture above--but in GOLD!, which I haven't worn in MONTHS. Now, I remember why. Oh, and I'm not even going to start on the Revas. In short, they make my feet feel bandaged--sure, I'm Asian...but isn't that a thing of the past? (I can make fun of that...I'm Asian.)


At least I don't have Uggs.

(Beautiful pain over hideous comfort, c-c-c-heck it.)


Now for...random thoughts of the day:

1) Gossip Girls last night:

Vanessa was just too late.
Blair and Nate.
Fate.
Really, I think they should date
F'that, they should just mate.

Wow, I juse re-read what I just wrote. What eloquence.

2) I booked my ticket to LONDON. it's official. countdown: 2 months.

3) TOPSHOP opens in SOHO in 2 days. YAY!! (though, I'll probably save my money to shop in Europe. like last time. When I brought home 5 pairs of shoes, wellies, and 4 new coats/jackets. ...note to self....pack light on the way there...ORRRRRR I could just end up paying for another suitcase like last time. SO. EXCITED. FOR. EUROPE. )

No comments:

Post a Comment