Friday, March 20, 2009

GoogleReader Recap #1


I open with this picture because it made me smile. I love "breakfast."  (Thanks Pee-man for the picture!)

Sorry for not posting in a while. Midterms. You know how it is. Unfortunately, I still have a few coming my way. l-l-l-ame. To be honest, that is such a horrible excuse. I am just seriously senioritising. My midterm schedule is so spread out that I really only have one midterm per week, which is partially great because I have a week to study for each midterm...but is horrible because...i've had 5 consecutive weeks of testing. Not that I let a little midterm stop me from going out. (With the exception of Kelly's birthday weekend! Sorry! Monetary Economics is pretty hardcore.) 

Things that I have "starred" on my GoogleReader hoping to make posts out of them: 

1) Jimmy Choo and British brand Hunter, maker of the famous wellies, are teaming up to make faux croc wellies, appearing in April's Vogue. I want them so much. Seriously my Burberry wellies got nothing on these. [picture from Vogue.com]



2) Quotes that really describe me: 
a)Relationships: 

b) stance of how I live life:  

3) Lanvin was rumored to have a sample sale--70% off. Dresses: $325 (original price: $1500) This was on Pipeline last weekend. When I first read this, I was shitastically excited. The more I thought about, the less likely it seemed. I didn't even bothered to go the day of the event. It was later said that this sample sale was JUST A RUMOR. Thank goodness I didn't bother going, the line went around the block and there were angry angry when they found out they were on this line...for a Rachel Roy sale instead. I can only imagine the mayhem. 

4) Mosha lost her leg by a landmine on the Thai-Burma border and now has a prosthetic leg. I really love all animals. And personally I would think they would rather be alive with a prostheic leg than died. But is this for the better? It must be really horrible for them to live this way--either with pain, or even if it is entirely painless--the quality of life must suck. [picture from Gawker]


4) LookBook.nu: my favorite looks, darn inspiring. 
a) Rodarte inspired dress! 

b) Guys can inspire girls, too: matching without being matchy matchy. def trying it! 



c) Jewelry can make an ordinary outfit...POP. 


                d) I have all these pieces, but I have never put them together this way! 




5) MK and I might share the same fashion brain. Oh, I wish. I also wish I had her fashion/designer resources. But, really, I JUST bought a cape like this. The only difference, hers is probably Elizabeth and James...maybe Rag&Bone, and mine is DesignHistory. Potatoes-potahtoes. 




Wow, recaps are tiring. 
Good night, friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment