Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The New Miu Miu, Meow?

I don't why I meow. But sometimes you are just excited that a meow comes out instead of real words. I assure you, that is completely and totally normal. So please don't hesitate to meow, but is this even worthy of a meow?!

Pre-Fall Miu Miu 2009. 



Obvi, there are more than these two outfits in Miu Miu's Fall line. But these are my favorites--in terms of the fact that these both are wearable on the streets of New York City--without having to be either a model, European, or on the Conde Nast staff--Vogue or otherwise.
Actually, the whole Pre-Fall 2009 Miu Miu is quite traditional/normal. These colors are toned-down--a lot of blacks, maroons, etc. Definitely, not what I was expecting from the Miu Miu, to be honest. Is this what is to be expected nowadays--recession-proof fashion with recession inspired colors?

Meow? Sure, I love these outfits because I can actually envision wearing them. But I must say, I miss the days of the bold prints of Miu Miu already. Bold prints and RIDICULOUS, droolworthy shoes, circa Fall 2006. 

Miu Miu Ready-To-Wear Fall 2006







Shouldn't there be jaw-dropping BOLD pieces to distract us from this current economic crisis--especially after the 381 points decrease of the DOW.. AFTER the stimulus package press conference?! 

pic creds: Pre-Fall 2009--Six Six Sick; Fall 2006--style.com


No comments:

Post a Comment