Monday, February 2, 2009

Back in Business.

Blogspot is officially my new medium for my blog. Not to say I didn't like my Tumblr site, but I figure that a new year warranted a new start. To be honest, I wasn't exactly thrilled with my blog on Tumblr. Even with my lovely friends following it loyally, (Thank you for putting me on your Google Reader.) it wasn't what I envisioned. or maybe I should admit, I've changed what I want my blog to encompass (more than fashion---as much as I love love love LOVE fashion, I do want to share other aspects...i.e. my rants and raves) 

So, cheers to a new year and a new start. 
As cliche as that is.

Yes, I do realize that I am starting this "new" blog or continuing my old one on a new site, however you want to look at it, in February. But, as many of you know, or as some of you didn't know until I updated my facebook status recently, I was hibernating in Burma--hiding from the brutal cold that swept New York City. To make up for my hiatus, I will backtrack and document my January in Burma here. Maybe, I'll make those New Year's resolutions that I forgot to make when I was in Burma and I didn't have a care in the world. 

Be prepared to visit some majestic pagodas, travel to multiple cities in Northern Burma and Southern China, and be in awe of how precious my new puppy, Coco, is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment