Monday, February 9, 2009

My grandpa is cooler than your grandpa


My grandpa, age 79, is pretty awesome. And that, I'm sure, is an understatement. I never realized how fashionable he has been over the years, until this recent trip back to Burma. Looking at the way he dresses, you'd never guess that he is approaching his 80th birthday. Case in point, that killer UNIQLO-esque bag. Sure, he totes it arEdit Postsound for his vitamins, maybe his dentures, and probably an umbrella-ella-ella-a--but DAMN, he does it with such attitude. And for his indigo hat--no words but totally awe. 

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a picture of what was tucked under that black jacket, but believe me when I say, it was very much worth of the sartorialist (scott, give me call when you go to burma. i will HOOK YOU UP, bff!) black sweater vest-flannel plaid shirt. When I saw this picture of Josh Harlett, it reminded me a little bit of my Grandpa--how silly.



No comments:

Post a Comment