Sunday, July 26, 2009

401 que pasa

haha, I hope you understood that VERY CORNY joke in the title

That is just a middle finger to being an adult. Being in the real world doesn't mean I can't be corny. 

So, training is over. And my first REAL JOB work week is dawning. HOLY MOLY. I'm a little nervous--but my manager is out of office until Thursday so I'll be shadowing the others in the group so I'm pretty sure it won't be so bad...and I'll get out by 5 nearly every day. Happy Hour anybody?

That's what the old June would say. 



The new June, on the other hand....says...I'm starting to study for the GMATs tomorrow so I'll be only going out on weekends. 
Really. 

The new June also realizes that she has to get her 401k, Roth IRA, etc shit in order and promises to that as well.


Oh, wish this new June good luck on these responsibilities. and being an adult...in this REAL WORLD. yikes. 

Can't I just be a Toys-r-us kid...that eats Trix....

No comments:

Post a Comment