Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BOSH.

Apparently "Bosh" means "Yes" in the world of one James France--from CS London. And I really like how it sounds, so I'm giving him some credit, and adapting it. 


... GOSH (harhar?), here I am totally missing the international CS kids who had been training in  New York. This is withdrawal. This reminds me of the days following those good old days of AIESEC conferences where I sat in my room, missing doing those ridiculous AIESEC dances, sharing outrageous stories...and regretting some things...that happened while under the influence. HA. But, this withdrawal, I have to admit, is a hundred times worse...given I spent 5 weeks with these international kids, and not just one....and that...we went out every night on my home turf...and that these international kids were just SO AMAZING--and very much on my wavelength. (not comparing AIESEC kids to these CS kids...i love them both...for very different reasons...) 

Getting to the office early in the morning when being out till the wee hours...and still managing to totally kick ass on the job. Hangovers had nothing on us. Oh, epic.

I really can't express into words how much I miss them. 
...even with the last week of drama.


So, now I'm planning another trip to London. 
because being a responsible addict, i will save up until i can afford my addiction. 
London + CS London kids + Kuan + Kuan's lattes, see you in November. 
Bosh. 

1 comment:

  1. aww....at first I thought you just miss my lattes ONLY and I was like "gee, what a #$%".....and then I saw my name! on it's own! :) can't wait to spoon in november!

    ReplyDelete