Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shopping is pretty serious business.

First of all, I had an excellent birthday. Thanks to all that wished me such wonderful things. You guys are such sweethearts. I, shockingly to many, spent it with just family--eating at Tournesol, my favorite French restaurant in NYC. Even though they changed their menu a bit since I've last been there. I miss the fried, breaded goat cheese on a bed of corn and beets--instead, now it comes with endives and walnuts. Not thhhatt tragic. But I warn you all. Be ready for the festivities going down this weekend.  

Inebriation. Surely. Lost of dignity. Definitely. 

Secondly, I cannot get over how much I love Allison Siminovsky. Who else would Google-Map our sample sale shopping extravaganza? 




View Shopping 18.6.09 in a larger map


READY. SET. GO. 



oh, ps. LONDON on MONDAY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment