Saturday, June 6, 2009

make me a supermodel finale!


this past Weds. was the season finale of Make Me a Supermodel on Bravo. I would say it's my guilty pleasure...but I don't feel guilty at all for watching it. I have to admit, I was an avid watcher since I discovered it in March..

And usually, I have some problem with the winner on Bravo shows (Project Runway, Top Chef) --i.e. it wasn't who i expected, it wasn't who i wanted to win, etc.

But, this show really hit the mark.

I correctly guessed Branden would win, and I wholeheartedly agree in the judges decision.

Though I have to admit, Jonathan really did win some points from me by being British, and being so sweet-caring towards his wife and child...I, honestly, must have "awwwwed" like a zillion times during the finale. His son is SO cute. (and wife, not so pretty--but i refuse to be a homewrecker...so whattttevs..that's his biznazz not mine.)

listening to: Clark Gable by The Postal Service. an ode to men we've fantasize about...

No comments:

Post a Comment