Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm back....


hey all, 
hope you've been well. these few weeks I've been busy stressing over finals...and once I was done with those devilish things...I had to face the overwhelming reality of graduation. YAY. I know I've been stressing about it previously, but now, I'm SO excited about the future. The world is our oyster. (Gag. Too mushy. I know.)

Realization: I love graduation parties. It's refreshing. And pretty hardcore. 

Plans for the summer: I'm stoked.
I'm headed to Europa soon...as soon as I get back my passport..(it's been taking way too long...ugh.)

San Fran (hopefully!) 

Then I start work at Credit Suisse July 10! Can't wait. 

picture from Jezebel via Getty. I just loved the outfit. I realize it is totally unrelated to my post. But, whatevsssss. Biel is hot. The outfit is ....perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment