Sunday, May 3, 2009

Confession

Firstly, HAPPY MAY! 
Just 28 days until the BEST MONTH, ever. just saying.
...which means 23 days (3 weeks-ish!!) until LONDON! 

Secondly, I have come to make a confession. I am officially selling things on EBAY. Gasp. This comes from my need for MOOOLAHHHH and my attempt to clean out my closet.  In my BELOVED shoe closet, I found shoes purchased a year or more ago that STILL haven't been worn, AT ALL. Case in point:



Stuart Weitzman Night Guipure Lace Slingbacks 
I really wish I had more occasions to wear these. Alas a year later, and totally UNTOUCHED. 
Story of half-my-closet.

I genuinely feel that my PROACTIVE stance to clean up my clutter is quite necessary as I close a chapter of my life and start a new one. 
...Eh, maybe.
More true to the heart, I just need more space for my shopping spree in Europe that is just around the corner. That is the logic and reasoning you've come to expect from me, no?

Can we pls fast forward to May 25th?
I'd appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment